Monday 21 June 2010

GCN5Z8: A Modest Proposal

Found on 2010-06-21
Placed by: Billy Death and Natascha81
Size: Regular (Difficulty: 2 / Terrain: 4)
Location: , Ireland
Geocaching.com: GCN5Z8

After a couple of DNFs it was great to log this cache. Especially being the next cachers after our friends anfangm who we met the previous day at the Torc Falls.

I had my netbook so we headed straight to GZ parking, whipped it out and plugged in the dongle- but no signal! So we drove up the road to the crossover peak and tried there - still nothing. But my phone had got signal so I surfed for the clues on the small screen instead. (Little did we realise that the answers are hinted!)

Back to the parking spot and soon climbing the rocks up to the cache. Beautiful spot, and well hidden from the casual tourists (but there is some graffiti of the rocks nearby). I took the opportunity to dip my feet in the lake whilst Mrs Fitz signed the log.

OUT: anfangm's TB
DIPPED: Rav4 TB

TFTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!