Saturday 19 June 2010

GC15NT1: Little Nest

Found on 2010-06-19
Placed by: Kerrydamo
Size: Small (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: , Ireland
Geocaching.com: GC15NT1

Staying at the Rose Garden B&B up the road and so we decided to grab this cache on our way out to the beara peninsula.

Easy walk down to the beautiful lake. After snagging the cache I decided to walk further up and take some photos of a gardener from a distance. The gardener noticed me but carried on with his job. Anyway then Mrs Fitz called out asking if I wanted to trade one of my buttons, which the gardener heard and stopped what he was doing and went "eh?"

I yelled up to the gardener "It's ok she was talking to me..." but he just froze to the spot looking at me like a dog does when he spots something strange going on in the distance.
"It's alright" I said. He didn't move.
"Hi..." No movement.

Then I backed away slowly and went back to the wife who was tucking the cache away, and we headed out.

TFTC! Dipped Rav4 TB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!