Thursday 17 June 2010

GC2258X: Dancing Butter Bells

Found on 2010-06-17
Placed by: Spark_ie
Size: Micro (Difficulty: 2 / Terrain: 1)
Location: Munster, Ireland
Geocaching.com: GC2258X

What a cool little ghetto to bring us to! Too bad it was already gone 9pm when we arrived, only a few of the pubs left open. There was some kind of film crew filming an interview in front of the church on the other side as we arrived but we didn't stick around to see what it was about.

Again, quite easy, spotted it right away - before the wife too, as she normally gets these ones before me. I was taking photos of the nearby streets and out staggered a stereotypical drunken Irishman, he was in good spirit as he yelled out "Take a photo of me, we are real Irish!" - I laughed but now I wish I had because it would be a good photo to go along with the story!

Hopefully not the last cache in Cork, but we have found the people of the city fun, friendly and great to talk to - thankyou for your hospitality.

Onto a pub for a pint of Murphy's - aah that's so much better than Guinness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!