Friday 8 January 2010

GC4201: St Etheldreda's (Central London)

Found on 2010-01-08 at 20:00:00
Placed by: The Wombles
Size: Micro (Difficulty: 1 / Terrain: 1)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC4201

Good grief look at the size of that window! I think I've seen bigger elsewhere but still impressive. Didn't get to go in the church as I did this one after work.

There were a lot of lurkers around in cars, presumably waiting for partners/spouses but kept beeping their horns for some reason. Thankfully the cache is tucked out the way below street level, so I was able to meander down taking an interest in the church infoboard and such then sitting and looking like I was organising my bag for a quick and easy grab.

Thanks for bringing me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!