Saturday 9 January 2010

GC1ZXEQ: Gt.Ormond St. (almost)

Found on 2010-01-09 at 20:00:00
Placed by: currykev and boycie
Size: Small (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1ZXEQ

Headed into London today to meet the wife who was doing a bit of overtime so had the chance to grab a few caches.

I arrived at Sur'alan Sugars favourite hospital but then the GPSr was sending me all over the place and I ended up walking round the block more than once until I managed to deduct the hiding place using the hint. I have absolutely no idea how caching in London would be possible without the hints as I can never get a straight signal.

Anyway wandered into the park and back again, as I was making my way back out I spotted it immediately in the 'where would I hide it' place.

Took Happy Caching GC (Left it in the car, will log tomorrow) TFTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!