Friday 8 January 2010

GC1Z2NK: Gates To The Charterhouse

Found on 2010-01-08 at 20:00:00
Placed by: loobcom
Size: Other (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1Z2NK

Last one before hitting Farringdon Tube Station and jumping on the Met line to go home to Watford... or so I thought. When the tube finally got to Moor Park the driver informed us that it was changing and going to Rickmansworth instead.... every single passenger got off and an empty train went to Rickmansworth! Can you believe that? I was so ticked, it was so bloody cold too! Then, 5 minutes later another Rickmansworth-bound train turned up... what about us Watford folk eh?!

Anyway this was a tricky little blighter. As I arrived at GZ my GPSr sighed and gave up the ghost. I looked at these gates and I thought "Great this nano could be anywhere!" After about 5 minutes searching I leaned against the wall to consult my Cacheberry again, I just so happened to peer up and there it was!

One of the magnets seems to have disappeared, it still has attraction but it's weak. TFTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!