Saturday 9 January 2010

GC1KJ9J: Flonopoly Cache 7 - Kings Cross

Found on 2010-01-09 at 20:00:00
Placed by: Firelanterns
Size: Micro (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1KJ9J

Well I must admit I have swept by this cache on a couple of occasions and each time there were just too many lurkers both inside and outside the court for me to stop and actually look so I didn't feel it was worth logging.

Today, I determined I was going to get this one, I figured since it was cold and icy all the zombies would be tucked up at home, boy was I wrong. It seems no matter what time of day or night, or what season you come by this park there are always lurkers. However this time the kids in the court were just too into their game of football to notice me.

The coords to me seem a little off, I went outside the park first, then realised from the hint it had to be inside. I hovered around for a bit, checking under one of the benches and wondering whether it could actually be in the court itself. Then just as I was thinking about leaving this one again, I decided to go to the wall bend down and check and had soon laid my hands on the cache.

TFTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!