Sunday 31 January 2010

GC20FR9: Just not cricket

Found on 2010-01-31 at 20:00:00
Placed by: David & Shirley
Size: Small (Difficulty: 1 / Terrain: 1)
Location: South East England, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC20FR9

Found on the way back from another Solly puzzle in Amersham. It had just started snowing for about 20 minutes, but sadly didn't settle and we had parked some distance away so I didn't have my camera with me. Mrs Fitz did go back and get the car and drive right up to ground zero but by that time the snow had dissipated.

Took a pathetically long time looking for this due to my usual (paperless caching) mistake of entering a keyword from the title of the cache to do a search, clicking on the first result and reading the wrong description/size. Hence we ended up searching around for a magnetic nano hidden high up rather than this small container. At least I realised this mistake before driving away as I have done before and the cache was almost immediately in hand. Doh!

Nice to find a container large enough for travel bugs, and now I can drop the final two I had in my possession and be bug free for a little while. TFTC!

In: Benjie TB, Travel Bear TB
Out: Nothing
Dipped: Rav4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!