Saturday 9 January 2010

GC1KKT2: Flonopoly Cache 20 - Leicester Square

Found on 2010-01-09 at 20:00:00
Placed by: Firelanterns
Size: Micro (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1KKT2

Met my wife in London after she had finished work and had promised to take me to see Avatar 3D for my birthday.

Well we got the tickets and had a couple of hours to kill so decided to do a few more caches, unfortunately the snow had started to fall and the icy winds made it difficult to read up the cache pages (e.g. for trail clues) - which is why I'm thankful for this micro series!

Mrs Fitz found this very easily, putting me to shame yet again. A smoker was using the door entrance nearby but we were able create an effective visibility block whilst signing and returning. TFTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!