Saturday 7 August 2010

GC2A6V4: Route 66 - 1 - Yosemite National Park

Found on 2010-08-07
Placed by: GUM54
Size: Small (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: Eastern England, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC2A6V4

Out cycling the Route 66 today, came with TeamNoodle and brought a few other non-cachers logged under WCC Team (no account).

I have to say I've only been to the USA once and it wasn't the mainland so most of these places are lost on me but maybe next year I'll plan to visit a friend.

Cycled from Watford and it's the first time I'd been on my bike this year so I was really feeling it, but nice to do a smaller series than the Chesham 100 last weekend!

This was an easy find for TeamNoodle.

Took TB
Left GC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!