Tuesday 20 October 2009

GC1Z2N7: Under The Viaduct And Inside The Lock

Found on 2009-10-20 at 19:00:00
Placed by: loobcom
Size: Micro (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1Z2N7

Decided to grab this cache after a third failed attempt to find The Clock Tower nearby.

I a bit to hasty grabbing the hint as I spent an unnecessarily long time searching the wrong doorway. I actually was using the flash on my camera phone to sneak photos behind the gates and then examine the image to see if I could see it. It was only when I consigned to failure and started walking back to the office that I spotted another doorway and then it was quickly found. [:P]

Quite a few roamers about and a few odd looks here and there but I did my best to look intentional and fiddle with my phone whilst they passed by. TFTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!