Wednesday 7 October 2009

Wes Fitzpatrick Attempts to Lasso the Hydra

I've enjoyed my experimentations with social media so far, but have found it's gotten rather out of hand and beyond my control. It's important to have an online presence, but there needs to be some kind of focus which draws it all in.

Contrary to popular theory, there are quite a few Wes Fitzpatricks out there on the interwebs and I don't want the casual googler to become confused. I have no idea what the other Wes Fitzpatricks will make of this blog, particularly if it rises in search ranking. Not my intention of course, my intention is only to collate the bits that belong to me and of course reduce confusion.

This is the first post, I started it late and I'm a little tired. There's a lot more I want to say and a lot more coherently, so I'm not sure if this post will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!