Sunday 18 October 2009

Other Blogs...

For anyone who's interested, I have a few other blogs that ocassionally update. They can be seen by looking at my profile or just follow the links here...

Saturday Morning Coffee - started after I got married to document our wedding trip and honeymoon.
Incredible Humans - My first attempt at creative blogging. I was just playing with filters in Gimp one day and found a way to turn a photo into a comic panel effect. Then I heard about Lewis Gordon Pugh, and sort of came up with this idea.
Stories Cut Short - My second foray into creative writing. Kind of a shortcut to writing novels - a bit of a "what if" collection. As in, what if the greatest stories never got told because the protagonist did something stupid, or got killed, or didn't do something at all?

I also can be found at Identi.ca, the open-source alternative to Twitter. Though I may re-open my twitter account some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!