Saturday 3 October 2009

GC1N1QH: Last Man Standing II

Found on 2009-10-03 at 19:00:00
Placed by: Iron Man
Size: Small (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1N1QH

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Very bold hide, found by my sister-in-law who is visiting from Canada as we were headed to Covent Garden for drinks.

What's funny is that she had stopped to look at this before we moved on and I assumed my GPSr was leading me to the alley just beyond and round the back. But the GPSr then decided to play nice and lead us right back onto the street at this point my s-i-l had a lightbulb moment with the title and it was then found very quickly! [:P]

(Edited for: Wrong date)[font=Verdana]

[This entry was edited by fitzwesley on Sunday, October 04, 2009 at 11:18:23 AM.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!