Saturday 21 November 2009

GCRZBH: Magic Roundabout Mayhem Mk 2 (Herts)

Found on 2009-11-21 at 20:00:00
Placed by: NickPick
Size: Micro (Difficulty: 1 / Terrain: 1)
Location: Eastern England, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GCRZBH

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Ha ha [b]Mr Ben[/b] was convinced I had the wrong spot but after a bit of fumbling around I laid my fingers on the cache.

I've seen a funny German joke about this roundabout(s), I can't paste it here, too big, and to translate it doesn't quite do it justice but the punchline is basically something like "Der spinnen Englisch".

In German, "spinnen" naturally translates as spinning (as in spinning around a roundabout?) but it's also used as slang for crazy/mad. [:I][font=Verdana]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!