Wednesday 18 November 2009

GC214A2: Stonegrove Park

Found on 2009-11-18 at 20:00:00
Placed by: johnab7
Size: Regular (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC214A2

[font=Trebuchet Ms][:D][:)][:D] FTF [:)][:D][:)]

Was sitting at my PC when this one popped up 5.3 miles from home so I turned to the wife and proclaimed "Let's go get a FTF!"

10 minutes later I was headed to the car, with a very sulky wife in tow. Mrs Fitz was very unhappy, partly because she hadn't finished her meal but I was adamant I was doing this and she didn't want me to go out alone in the dark so...

20 minutes later we were parking in Mill Ridge just round the corner.

So now, at this point I realise not only did I forget a pen, I also only brought my bicycle lights, one white LED which was fine, and one red which was a little more difficult for hunting. But eventually after searching all over I laid eyes on the camo and retrieved it.

Good camo, nice size container, and hurray for a pencil! There was a conciliation prize after all for Mrs Fitz in the form of the Silver Jubilee Horse Brass which seemed to cheer her up a bit after scratching her hand on the gate, so we traded for a mini deck of cards.

Took FTF pin badge and the camo duck TB but this is not activated....hmm?

I got assurances in the car on the way home that Mrs Fitz still loves me, but doesn't like me very much....

"See, it was worth coming in the end!" Said I as she fondled the horse brass in her hand.
"No." Was her reply.

TFTC! [;)]

Dipping the trusty Rav4.[font=Verdana]

[This entry was edited by _TeamFitz_ on Monday, November 30, 2009 at 1:43:35 PM.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!