Saturday 21 November 2009

GCRK5Y: Bridge 150 - Grand Union Series

Found on 2009-11-21 at 20:00:00
Placed by: Alibags
Size: Small (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: South East England, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GCRK5Y

[font=Trebuchet Ms][b]Mr Ben[/b] was just too quick to dive into the nearest tree and so I got to this one just as he caught up! [:D]

Some nice swag in here, if small. I traded a spinning top for a NSD Powerball keyring - alas it doesn't do anything but it is loose inside so you can kind of rattle it and it makes a tiny noise like the larger real powerballs make. I don't really know because I've never tried one but maybe I'll look out for them now, so hey corporate freebies do work!

Thanks for this part of the Union Canal series, it was here, soggy and wet, that we trailed off for some caches up Leighton Buzzard road.[font=Verdana]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!