Tuesday 10 November 2009

GCMNVM: Camley Street Gardens

Found on 2009-11-10 at 20:00:00
Placed by: jonnytuna
Size: Regular (Difficulty: 1 / Terrain: 2)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GCMNVM

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Disobeying advice of Mrs Fitz and dentists at the clinic after losing a lot of blood to a tooth implant to do a few caches around Kings Cross before heading home. Perfect opportunity since I work in London but would never manage to make it here on a lunch break.

Fantastic little nature reserve hidden away where you'd never guess. Had to use the hint as my GPSr was telling me to go much further off the path than I the description stated.

Took Garmin Stonehenge Coin and another mysterious TB - rusty key and log book - that seems to have lost it's tag. Left Buldozer TB, did not see any other coins or TBs in the cache.

Thanks for bringing me to this place![font=Verdana]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!