Tuesday 10 November 2009

GC1TK6P: Narrow Minded

Found on 2009-11-10 at 20:00:00
Placed by: Matthew-h
Size: Small (Difficulty: 1 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1TK6P

[font=Trebuchet Ms]After having a tooth implant put in, I disobeyed the advice of Mrs Fitz and everyone at the clinic to do a spot of caching before I went home, and I'm glad I did as I got to fully appreciate this cache during daytime!

Not many lurkers about so was fairly easy to make the grab. However after taking some photo's and replacing I noticed a couple of older roamers on the opposite bank looking over with some slight interest. They headed into the museum so I assume it won't be disturbed.

Very creative indeed, and well hidden in an excellent location. Left GeoGem but did not see the other coins. TFTC![font=Verdana]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!