Saturday 7 November 2009

GCMRZW: Can't Stan' More Common

Found on 2009-11-07 at 20:00:00
Placed by: Jo & Andrew
Size: Regular (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GCMRZW

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Took a very long time searching for this and the hint just didn't make sense... not helped by the fact that using my Cacheberry I had read the hint for the other Can't Stan More cache! No wonder the hint didn't make any sense!

Found by Mrs Fitz again. She had spotted it then called me over to see if I could but I was a complete failure, she had to point it out to me.

Greatly impressed to see a regular sized container but sorry to report as other finders have that the cache was swimming in very dirty water. We CITO'd some of the soggy unreadable paper and plastic gloves (who keeps putting these out there?). Maybe a lock n' lock container would prove more sturdy?

TFTC![font=Verdana]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!