Friday 14 May 2010

GC26JK5: The River Thames - Rocks on the River Bed

Found on 2010-05-14 at 19:00:00
Placed by: erdnus
Size: Other (Difficulty: 2 / Terrain: 2)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC26JK5

1st Earthcache! [:P]

Saw this one appear recently and since I work across the other side of the river there was no excuse for us not to go for our first Earthcache.

Arrived here around about 8pm so perfectly timed for the low tide, after completing some other caches in the area. I answered the first clue last night by (not) Going Out Or Getting Lost If Not Good ANSWERS. In fact once the first answer dawned on me it was obvious and quite simple - the problem is that I was searching journals looking for all sorts of long scientific names - thinking it was something far more obscure!

Logged as a find whilst awaiting confirmation of the answers from CO. TFTC! Enjoyed bringing my wife here, since I did nearby Father Thames & The Mermaid alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!