Saturday 20 February 2010

GC23MBK: Off Yer Trolley! (Bedworth)

Found on 2010-02-20 at 20:00:00
Placed by: simplysup
Size: Other (Difficulty: 3 / Terrain: 1)
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC23MBK

Found after spending the afternoon with family in Collycroft, teaching my 2.5 year old nephew rude behavior.

2nd in this Trolley series. It was dark already when we parked up and started searching which meant few roamers or lurkers.

Took a while to find, but on reading the hint and previous logs, had a good idea what we were looking for, and it did turn out to be what I expected.

Now this is what caching is all about for me. Some people might say "Oh this is just another PNG" but for me, something hidden in almost plain view, passed by hundreds of unawares everyday is what I find part of the thrill of the hunt.

I have one of these caches myself, just haven't found a place for it yet. Nice to see some more caches appearing in Bedworth too!

Rav4 dipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!