Sunday 7 February 2010

GC20E6Q: 3smalldogz Leavesden CP #1

Found on 2010-02-07 at 20:00:00
Placed by: 3smalldogz
Size: Micro (Difficulty: 1 / Terrain: 1)
Location: Eastern England, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC20E6Q

3rd of our trip around the park here. Mrs Fitz couldn't believe it when she saw the outdoor gym. I've seen one in Kings Cross but never tried it.

We made our way to where we both instinctively knew where the cache was hidden. Mrs Fitz sat down while I did the old check my bootlaces trick and grabbed quite easily. Nice rest stop after traipsing through the muddy trails. This park is fantastic, never had this kind of thing when I was a kid. Speaking of which kid lurker was looking over at us with a suspicious eye, but I found a moment when he was distracted enough to turn my back to him, pretend to check in my bag then put the cache back in place.

TFTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!