Saturday 20 February 2010

GC1RWGW: Father Thames & the Mermaid

Found on 2010-02-18 at 20:00:00
Placed by: Q-Clan
Size: Small (Difficulty: 3 / Terrain: 2)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1RWGW

Finally good to strike off this earlier DNF! To think it was in the one location I had eyed suspiciously a couple of times but never reached my hand out to check (Of course, the updated hints helped).

Did this one on my lunchtime, GPSr-less due to batteries dying out at the wrong moment, had to rely on the force. Grey and soggy days like these are no good for lunchtime walks, but they are good for lunchtime caches. Where you are gauranteed that no lurkers are going to be about, and roamers will not stop to take an interest in what you're doing.

Anyway, it only took a minute this time for the cache to be in my hands, but in my haste to reorganise contents and drop off DanTheMan TB I forgot to sign the log. I took pictures from my BB, so I hope this one will do.

Thanks for a great location!

In: DanTheMan TB
Out: Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!