Monday 26 July 2010

GC20AB0: Salter's Hall

Found on 2010-07-26
Placed by: Woppy'n'Jules
Size: Micro (Difficulty: 1 / Terrain: 1)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC20AB0

Well, I guess it is easy when you know where to look. Was on the bus on the way to the Tube when I had a brainfart "Hey, I got my Android phone now, why don't I make a second attempt at this one that's been staring me in the face for so long".

Powered up my Moto Milestone GPSr with Google Navigator and it led me right to the place my Garmin did before - so it must be here. Had to wait for a couple of lurkers and then this time however I broadened my search a little and a quick bend down to rummage through my bag I spotted it.

I don't know whether anyone else experienced this but it seems to me the coords are perhaps a little soft but the actual location is an easy grab even with plenty of lurkers around. TFTC!

Logged via Android.
26 July 2010 | 18:04

This entry was edited by _TeamFitz_ on Monday, 26 July 2010 at 12:33:01.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!