Saturday 31 July 2010

GC1EHFC: ch045 - Chiltern Hundred, mound view

Found on 2010-07-31
Placed by: drsolly
Size: Small (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: Southern England, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1EHFC

TeamNoodle could not find this one earlier but I think they must have had the wrong coords too, zero'd in on this with my trusty 60CSx and it was Mr Noodle who discovered it pretty much straight away.

Now off to the Queens Head for a good rest, a pint, some grub and a clean up. I think this is where we lost the most time but c'est la vie. The Fullers Honey Dew was superb.

It was at this point I decided to whip out my new solar power charger which I'd bought this week, I'd had it sitting in sunlight all day yesterday so was hoping to charge up my Android phone so we could keep getting hints and logs but it was a dead duck - I might return it and go for one of those unenvironmental battery chargers instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!