Sunday 30 August 2009

GCTZ32: Hidden Valley

Found on 2009-08-30 at 19:00:00
Placed by: frevrod
Size: Small (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 3)
Location: Eastern England, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GCTZ32

Noted on this cache that there was no log by TipsyTiggers, who we've been following around the Ashley Green series, and now I know why!

May I just add a recommendation to your cache description? No shorts! Everyone was wearing jeans - just as my wife advised me to do this morning - and off they darted into the undergrowth, whilst I followed, tentatively stepping over and around the holly and nettles... then back they come dashing past me to try it from another direction, leaving me to scratch up my legs slowly making my way back to the path.

We then found the geocacher trodden trail that lead down to the beautiful valley. Looked around for a bit in this dark part of the wood and eventually found by jonwill.

TNLNSL T4TC.

[This entry was edited by fitzwesley on Monday, September 07, 2009 at 3:26:09 AM.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!