Sunday 30 August 2009

GC17GEX: 7) Ashley Green Walkabout - Bottom Farm

Found on 2009-08-30 at 19:00:00
Placed by: Alibags
Size: Small (Difficulty: 2 / Terrain: 2.5)
Location: Eastern England, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC17GEX

Right after Sandpit Green, I knew this was going to be my 100th find so I gathered everyone around and gave a little speech that went something like this:

"Now that you've all got a little experience under your belts and know what you're looking for, I want you to know I've been holding back and letting you all get them. But since this is going to be find number 100 for me, it's every man for himself, the competition is on I'm going for this one and now I'm going to unleash the force!"

I was promptly beaten to the cache by one of the geokids. Needless to say, there was much enjoyment and merriment made at my expense.. particularly over the phrase "unleash the force", which, in hindsight, may have been a little over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!