Sunday 30 August 2009

GC17GF4: 9) Ashley Green Walkabout - Mount's Hill

Found on 2009-08-30 at 19:00:00
Placed by: Alibags
Size: Small (Difficulty: 2.5 / Terrain: 2.5)
Location: Eastern England, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC17GF4

Well, I can see you love your hills and your crafty hides.. very enjoyable hike.

I really loved this spot, such a great view.. and it was here I was able to redeem myself from the last 2 caches and my failed find #100.

Everyone else was looking in and around the 'obvious' location whilst I went wide. Spotted not the cache but the thing it was attached to and started pulling. [:D]

After replacing the cache (nice camo again), I finally felt 'the quickening'. Very windy location which was perfect as it provided an excellent breeze - I stretched out my arms and and let it rush over me as we made our way onto the next cache!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!