Tuesday 18 August 2009

GC1N3JM: Thorium Lockbox

Found on 2009-08-18 at 19:00:00
Placed by: EternityEight
Size: Regular (Difficulty: 2 / Terrain: 1)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1N3JM

Finally found this one 'blind' as I didn't have my GPSr, just before lunch using nothing but 'the force' (well that and the hint and previous logs - actually I came by this one before last week after attempting Wobbly Bridge, but chickened out due to muggle density).

Was followed(?) at first by an official looking muggle, so had to walk past GZ and go sit on the grass and read a bit of my magazine before going round again. Very bold hiding place I must say.

TNSL. No trackables in at this time, but I won't bother looking them up since this seems to be an unacknowledged but very busy TB Hotel as well as a departure lounge for travel to all areas of the globe.

Decided to leave my Trackabulldog GC, and also left Kealani $$ TB. Any chance the next geocacher headed to the US or Europe could take 'Kealani $$' with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!