Sunday 30 August 2009

GC17GF1: 8) Ashley Green Walkabout - The Larches

Found on 2009-08-30 at 19:00:00
Placed by: Alibags
Size: Regular (Difficulty: 2 / Terrain: 2.5)
Location: South East England, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC17GF1

Still reeling from the shame of find number 100, the 'force' had yet to 'unleash' another embarrassment on me.

This time I spotted the likely spot and headed down the bank to get there before the others, a little too fast and ended up on my rear, narrowly missing a sharp branch that would have pierced a very delicate part of my body.

jonwill was quick to make a joke that maybe I had "unleashed too much force" and the Geowife made the find.

[This entry was edited by fitzwesley on Monday, September 07, 2009 at 3:27:56 AM.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!