Friday 4 December 2009

GCF496: Cache my Czech (Prague)

Found on 2009-12-04 at 20:00:00
Placed by: CARGOLAX
Size: Virtual (Difficulty: 1 / Terrain: 1)
Location: Hlavni mesto Praha, Czech Republic
Geocaching.com: GCF496

[font=Trebuchet Ms]I've been to Prague 3 times and I still haven't figured out why people come up and touch the dog and the boy who seems to be falling into the waters..... it would be nice to have a write up on this cache page!

FWIW I think all the tourists touching these spots are daft and have always refused to do it myself. I always think wouldn't it be funny if someone came along overnight and washed and scrubbed the whole plates so there was no shiny spots anymore?

Anyway, I think I'll google that now and find out what's going on here![font=Verdana]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!