Sunday 27 December 2009

GC1HZX7: Astley micro

Found on 2009-12-27 at 20:00:00
Placed by: Barking Frog
Size: Micro (Difficulty: 1 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1HZX7

After the muddy adventure of the last cache (Seeswood Search GC2103E) I was just barely able to convince Mrs Fitz to stop for this last one to make it #200. As we parked on the grass opposite I asked her if she wanted to search with me and she replied rather sullenly only if I looked up the hint before we got out the car.

Well, it was quite an adventure making our way across the road in the dark I can tell you - we really had to concentrate on listening for cars as well as looking out for the tell-tale headlights. Took a while to search for this one in the dark as the coords were a bit fuzzy and seemed to point to the log that looks like a bench out front. I let the wife search the location whilst I was looking elsewhere but her normally sharp geosense had failed her on this occasion and I found it when she moved over and let me get in.

Thanks for the adventure! Dipping Rav4 TB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!