Sunday 27 December 2009

GC226RE: Bring on the Clowns

Found on 2009-12-27 at 20:00:00
Placed by: Hillhappy1
Size: Small (Difficulty: 2.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC226RE

Arrived at my mums house on Christmas Day and in the evening I managed to steal some time to check out caches in the local area. Surprised to see this puzzle has appeared nearby so I knew I had to have a go at it - which didn't prove too difficult in the end, we even managed to guess a couple without Going Out Or Getting Lost If Not Good ANSWERS.

Anyway, did this one in the dark, parked at the beginning of the road which it outside a farm where I used to deliver a paper on my paper round. This used to be the hardest part of my paper round because I'd deliver all round Collycroft estate, then I'd have to cycle or walk all the way up Coventry / Nuneaton Rd to deliver one paper to this farm and one to a house across the road. I even remember when Bermuda was just a waste ground before they built the Cinema, Fitness club, pubs and restaurants. It was quite exciting for us Bedworth folk at the time, especially since I was still a teenager and still didn't have a car. Yeah so this cache brought back some memories oddly enough.

Anyway, you can tell the hider of this cache is real clown.... thanks for giving me and my wife a cache that made us laugh. [:o)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!