Saturday 12 September 2009

GC1W5DF: Chorleywood House 1 - Anyone for Tennis?

Found on 2009-09-12 at 19:00:00
Placed by: High Beeches
Size: Regular (Difficulty: 2 / Terrain: 1)
Location: Eastern England, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1W5DF

Decided to head north from Phillipshill Wood to do this one after a couple of caches by High Beeches.

Parked on the opposite side of the road in the great looking woods, didn't realise you could drive in here - still no-one got ran over.

Nice little hide for the first of the series. I was looking in the right area but wrong place. Whilst I was preparing to roll up my sleeves and stick my hand in, wife spotted the cache above my head!

TNLNSL T4TC! Didn't see Canada Key tag which is a shame since my wife is Canadian.

Dipped: Rav4 TB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!