Saturday 12 September 2009

GC1W5D0: Chorleywood House 2- Pink Chestnut Avenue

Found on 2009-09-12 at 19:00:00
Placed by: High Beeches
Size: Small (Difficulty: 1 / Terrain: 2)
Location: Eastern England, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1W5D0

In my first log of this series I mentioned I'd just come from your caches in Phillipshill Wood, didn't realise this series was yours too.. aah I'm a bit tired!

Anyway nice walk to this second cache of the series. Wife was in charge of the GPSr and I'm not quite sure how she got us there but she did eventually. Checked around the path at first, then went into the meadow, finally spotted from the meadow side so back round to retrieve.

Definitely is a beautiful meadow, even now in Autumn.

TNLNSL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!