Wednesday 9 September 2009

GC1KJ9Q: Flonopoly Cache 8 - Euston Road

Found on 2009-09-09 at 19:00:00
Placed by: Firelanterns
Size: Micro (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1.5)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1KJ9Q

Okay, I didn't realise this was disabled but I found it anyway! It even had the trademark Flonopoly logo/number clue in the micro so had to be it...

I grabbed this as I waited to meet my wife at Euston Station. Anyway, I don't know if a satellite fell out of the sky today or something but my GPSr has sure been acting weird. Never actually took me to GZ, was bugging out and pointing all over the place, at one point my accuracy was at 200m so I had to rely on the hint!

I cased the area up and down and determined it couldn't be on the street itself so I took a little detour out the way and quickly spotted it as I walked past the spot glancing down. Quick grab, didn't realise a muggle was sitting in a car who noticed me, but I don't think he knew/saw what I actually grabbed and didn't seem too interested. Muggle in car was still there when I had to go, so I had to create a little diversion to get this back in place, I dropped my bag and pretended to be looking for something, his head was mostly turned away though.

T4TC. My 2nd of your series, not expecting to do another one so soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!