Wednesday 22 July 2009

GC1A0M5: Pixie Dell

Found on 2009-07-22 at 19:00:00
Placed by: Dave Mohican
Size: Small (Difficulty: 1.5 / Terrain: 1)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Geocaching.com: GC1A0M5

I am sorry to report upon finding the magical door to the Pixie Hideout that it was completely filled with sawdust.

Upon digging the cache out of the sawdust I noticed it too had been sabotaged and filled with sawdust.

Emptied the cache, tried to clean up best I could and CITO'd items that were damaged. Tried to put back and hide best I could. Obviously I, TNLNSL and suggest urgent maintenance.

Camera was also all used up (damaged?) so could not take a photo but I am adding a photo of the cache so you can see what state it was in when I found it.

Since there was no ransom note, have to assume Pixies are dead or relocated to a new hideout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame away, but prepare to be burnt!